– You are not required to go back to your dealer for servicing on your new vehicle.
– We take extra care to ensure your vehicle always receives the correct parts and fluids instead of cutting corners with cheaper, less effective products.
– Taking preventative measures by servicing your vehicle regularly may save you thousands of dollars down the road.
– We employ factory and aftermarket trained master automotive technicians to ensure the highest quality care to your vehicle.
– We continually educate our employees to make sure we stay at the front line of technology and have the most up to date knowledge of the vehicles on the road.
– You should change your windshield wipers at least once a year depending on wear and tear.
– The oil change sticker isn’t just a reminder for an oil change. You should also think about rotating your tires and checking their wear, checking your brakes pads, and checking for potential issues that could arise and bring them to your attention before it’s too late. We are a full service maintenance stop to save you time.
– The average battery life is anywhere from 4 to 6 years. When is the last time you got your battery tested?
– The average timing belt can last anywhere from 60k miles to 150k miles depending on the vehicle. Is it time to have yours inspected or replaced?
– Your tires should be inspected and rotated at least every 5k miles. Good tire condition can prevent accidents and keep you and your loved ones safe. When is the last time you checked your tread?
N Service is here to provide all of these services and more to our clients.
Please come visit us today to make sure your car is performing as it should be.
We appreciate your continued business and referrals, Thank You.